FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOWFour bedroom house plan from history seems to be the most commonest preferred house plan after three bedroom bungalow. Some people may decide to have two room down and two room up,three room down and one room up or one room down and three room up (duplex) , while some prefer to build all on a ground level (bungalow) which help to reduce cost.
The term originated in India, deriving from the Gujarati બંગલો baṅgalo, meaning "Bengali" and used elliptically for a "house in the Bengal style".This Asian architectural form and design originated in the countryside of Bengal region in South Asia. Such houses were traditionally small, only one storey and detached, and had a wide verandah
This particular plan is a four bedroom bungalow plan with dinning, Main living,a store, verandah,balcony, kitchen and three toilet (water closet and shower).
- Bedroom: four bedroom
- bathroom: two private and one general toilet
- Living area: single Main living
- Dinning : casual
- Garage: none
- Bonus room :none
- Out door living : verandah and balcony
- Ceiling height : 9'
- Width x depth : 33' x 45'- 3"
- Cement :33 bags of cement
- Sharp sand : 132 head pan of sharp sand
- Gravel : 264 head pan of gravel
- Block :
- Exterior : 416 units of block
- Interior : 437 units of block
Level break down
- Exterior wall : 934 units of block
- Interior wall : 1091 units of block
- Ridge cap : 42'
- Hip ridge cap : 134'
- 4x8' roof sheet : 54 counts
- Down spout : 19
For more detail about roofing terminology you can check my our my facebook page
Hope you have a nice time here ?
download link for this plan is as below
for comment,criticism or suggestion you can mail me on email@example.com