What is a Bungalow?A Bungalow is small house or cottage usually having a single story. It always contain at least a living area, a room, dinning, kitchen, store(if necessary), Porch( entrance and exits), a toilet ( water closet and shower).It may also have library, foyer, a bar, laundry, studio and even garage provide it is up to one's taste and it is avoidable .
Three bedroom house plan from history seems to be the most commonest preferred house plan be it bungalow or duplex, the reason for this differ but people always arrive at the same answer, i mean three bedroom bungalow. Some people may decide to have two room down and one room up (duplex) , while some prefer to build all on a ground level (bungalow) which help to reduce cost.
This particular plan is a three bedroom plan with a kitchen, dinning, Main living,a store, verandah, kitchen, three toilet (water closet and shower).
This plan can be said to to be portable because it was designed to fit into 15m by 15m( 50'x 50') and after which their is small portion of land to allow access or walk way and also space for car park.
Follow this post to the end so as to gain from it.
- Bedroom: three bedroom
- bathroom: two private and one general toilet
- Living area: single Main living
- Dinning : casual
- Bonus room :none
- Out door living : verandah and balcony
- Ceiling height : 9'
- Width x depth : 35' x 39' 6"
- Cement : 27 bags of cement
- Sharp sand : 110 head pan of sharp sand
- Gravel : 220 head pan of gravel
- Block :
- Exterior : 397 units of block
- Interior : 4461/2 units of block
Level break down
- Exterior wall : 870 units of block
- Interior wall : 1100 units of block
- Ridge cap : 29'
- Hip ridge cap : 106'
- 4x8' roof sheet : 56 counts
- Down spout : 11
For more detail about roofing terminology you can check my our my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/Siksakandco Architectural Designer
Hope you have a nice time here ?
download link for this plan is as below
For suggestion, correction or question you can mail us at email@example.com